M400 Version 2.3.0 available
Updates the built-in speech command recognition engine.
- Improves the detection accuracy in certain environments.
- Adds new option to adjust the speech command pronunciation tolerance. This can be changed from Settings > System > Languages & input > Speech Commands > Pronunciation tolerance.
- Adds new option to prevent the device from waking using speech commands so it always require a physical button push. This can be changed from Settings > System > Languages & input > Speech Commands > Listen while asleep.
- Adds the Cantonese dialect to speech command recognition. This can be selected from the preferred language list upon first boot by selecting: 中文(繁體中文,香港). This may also be set from Settings > System > Languages & input > Languages > Add a language.
- Queries to the Vuzix speech command SDK now return phrases in sentence case instead of lowercase.
- Enables 5 GHz Wi-Fi frequencies 5250-5730 in the U-NII-2 band. Now all 5 GHz channels from 36 through 165 are available.
- Adds new option to limit Wi-Fi bands to either 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz for specific instances where this is required. This can be changed from Settings > Network & internet > Wi-Fi > Wi-Fi frequency band.
- Improvements to the Wi-Fi roaming behavior for certain enterprise configurations.
- Enabled certain application notifications to be displayed in a system window that allows the user to properly interact with the buttons.
- Allows location to be received from the companion application on a linked smart phone.
- Automatically sets the time zone upon network connection. This feature may be disabled and the time zone set manually from Settings > System > Date & time.
- Updates Android security patches to compliance with the August 2021 bulletin.
- For more information on these security bulletins, refer to the official Android Security Bulletin page here.