The M4000 Starter Kit includes the standard M4000 retail kit but adds all of our most popular M-series head mount accessories and an extended use power bank.
Smart glasses are not universal size fit everyone. The correct head mount accessory can make all the difference to human comfort.
You can view the complete list of M4000 accessories here.
With the M4000 is our most advanced product in the Vuzix M-Series family and a celebration of Vuzix in-house optics. The starter kit add-on will get you following extra accessories.
- Helmet Mounts
- Hat Mount with Vuzix Hat
- Power Bank 3350
The M4000 uses our market-leading M400 as a foundation. We have added our revolutionary Waveguide optics to the platform, enabling see-through displays for a more natural viewing state paired with our tried and tested M-series ergonomic design.
The M4000 is built around the latest technology available and uses the purpose-built Snapdragon XR1 processor by Qualcomm for highest level performance available to smart glasses. The M4000 continues Vuzix’s commitment to evolving the Entire smart glasses industry and pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in reality.
Hardware Matters. View the future.
The M400 and M4000 series smart glasses are built on the latest “state of the art” technology available and as such are part of Vuzix M-Series longevity solutions. From the OS and OS upgrades, to software support and system security right through to the smart glasses themselves, these solutions are premier in the industry and here for the long haul. We know there is a lot of time and resources invested into new technology deployments. Vuzix intends to support that investment for our customers. From compatibility to the latest technology, you get the best from Vuzix.
- See-through Waveguide optics²
- Display resolution: WVGA color display 854x480
- Display type: DLP
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Field of View (diagonal): 28 degrees, equivalent to a 9” mobile device screen seen at 18”
- Brightness: 5000 nits
- Contrast: > see through 1000:1
- 24-bit color
- Supports left or right eye use
- 8 Core 2.52Ghz Qualcomm XR1
- 6GB LPDDR4 System RAM
- 64GB internal flash memory
- Android 9.0 OS
- OS and apps OTA upgradeable
- MDM available from multiple partners
- Drop safe to 1 meter
- Vuzix M-Series Rail Eyeglass frames without lens (standard)
- Viewer weighs less than 3.5 oz.
- Eyeglass frames with lens
- Safety glasses
- Hard hat mount
- Headband mount
- Peltor headphone mount
- 135 mAh internal battery supports hot swapping of external batteries
- 1000 mAh head-worn USB-C external battery with 3-level LED indicator
- Can be powered by 3rd-party USB battery packs in place of head-worn battery
- 2 – 12 hours of operation based on external battery choice
- 3 control buttons
- Voice control – customizable and supports multiple languages
- 2 axis touchpad with multi-finger support
- Integrated speaker (up to 97db output)
- Triple noise-cancelling microphones
- BT audio: HSP / A2DP
- Up to 12.8-megapixel stills
- Up to 4k30fps video
- Improved auto-focus (PDAF)
- Improved optical image stabilization
- LED flash/scene illumination
- Barcode scanning
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 on USB Type-C
- Wi-Fi 2.4/5Ghz 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 5.0 BR/EDR/LE
- 3-degree of freedom head tracking
- 3 axis gyro
- 3 axis accelerometer
- 3 axis mag/integrated compass
- GPS / GLONASS
- Mandarin Chinese
Major Market Solutions
The new Vuzix View mirrors and controls the screen of your Vuzix device to your Windows PC or MAC computer.Learn More