Ruggedized and Drop Tested to 2 Meters
IEC 60601 Medical Use Ratings
ISO 14644-1 Cleanroom Rating
IP67 Dust and Water Protection
Made in the USA
Vuzix M400 Availability
- American Samoa
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Puerto Rico
- Slovak Republic
- South Africa
- U.S. Virgin Islands
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL SMART GLASSES
Lightweight and durable, Vuzix M400 smart glasses are the most wearable, powerful, and ergonomically versatile headworn computer on the market.
- Display resolution: nHD color display
- Display type: OLED
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Field of view (diagonal): 16.8°, equivalent to a 5 in. mobile device screen seen at 17 inches
- Brightness: > 2000 nits
- Contrast: > 10,000:1
- 24-bit color with true black
- Supports left or right eye use
- 8 Core 2.52Ghz Qualcomm XR1
- 6GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 64GB internal flash memory
- Android 11.0 OS
- OS and apps OTA upgradeable
- MDM available from multiple partners
- IP67 Rated (All Weather Kit)
- Drop safe to 2 meters
- IEC60601-1-2:2014 Medical Device
- Download Medical Certification
- ISO 14644-1 Class 2 Cleanroom rating
- Vuzix M-Series Rail Eyeglass frames without lens (standard)
- Weighs less than 3 oz.
- Eyeglass frames with lens
- Safety glasses
- Hard hat mount
- Headband mount
- Peltor headphone mount
- 135mAh internal battery supports hot swapping of external batteries
- 750 mAh IP67 certified USB-C battery with 3-level LED indicator (All Weather Kit) or an extended life 4800 mAh USB-C power bank (Extended Wear Kit)
- Can be powered by 3rd-party USB battery packs in place of head-worn battery
- 2–12 hours of operation based on external battery choice
- 3 control buttons
- Voice control is customizable and supports multiple languages
- 2 axis touchpad with multi-finger support
- Integrated speaker (up to 97db output)
- Triple noise-canceling microphones
- BT audio: HSP/A2DP
- Up to 12.8-megapixel stills
- Up to 4k30 video
- Improved auto-focus (PDAF)
- Improved optical image stabilization
- LED flash/scene illumination
- Barcode scanning
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 on USB Type-C
- Wi-Fi 2.4/5Ghz 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 5.0 BR/EDR/LE
- 3-degree of freedom head tracking
- 3 axis gyro
- 3 axis accelerometer
- 3 axis mag/integrated compass
- GPS / GLONASS
- Operating temperature -20ºC to 45ºC/-4ºF to 113ºF
- Operating humidity 0-95% RH
- Storage temperature 10-45ºC
- Storage humidity 0-95% RH
- Mandarin- Simplified Script
- Mandarin- Traditional Script
- Cantonese- Traditional Script
WHAT'S NEW IN THE M400?
- Expansive 16.8° field of view: Picture a tablet floating right in front of your face
- Increased processing power with 8 Core 2.52Ghz Qualcomm XR1
- Increased RAM and storage
- Ruggedized, waterproofed design
- Snapdragon XR1 platform brings an immersive UI experience
M400 All Weather Kit
Built for harsh environments and spot use in the field, this kit is ideal for on and off virtual assist anywhere
M400 EXTENDED WEar Kit
Built for indoor or standard condition outdoor use, this kit is ideal for comfortable, long-hours AR assisted service or industrial shifts
You May Also Like...
Explore M400 ACCESSORIES View All Accessories
M-SERIES HAT MOUNT
M-SERIES LENSLESS FRAMES
M400 POWER BANK
VUZIX M400 SMART GLASSES USE CASES
These days, teleconferencing is more vital than ever to keep workers connected and safe.
Step into the future with our travel-free, hands-free teleconferencing.
Vuzix M400 price is competitive and provides a cost-effective alternative to in-person meetings. Not only does it work with top conferencing platforms such as Zoom, WebEx, and MS Teams, its long battery life ensures that you’ll make it through your meeting with power to spare.
With our hands-free, heads-up Vuzix M400, you won’t be weighed down by tablets or clipboards. You can access instructions, diagrams, and videos via assisted reality (AR) with visual overlays and audio; document steps and detect issues; and livestream remote support — all hands-free.
Vuzix M400 smart glasses connect to ERP systems, letting you keep your teams aligned and up to date.
Last, Vuzix M400 battery life is second to none, so you can save time on swapping out and recharging batteries.
Not only does the M400 support HIPAA-compliant usage, the Longevity Series is IP67 rated and can be sanitized with conventional sterilization such as alcohol wipes.
Best of all, the battery ensures that they’ll last when you need them most: Our smart glasses are currently worn by medical professionals during surgeries for 16+ hours straight.
TUTORIAL #1: NAVIGATION OVERVIEW
TUTORIAL #2: STARTER KIT UNBOXING AND SETUP
TUTORIAL #3: WI-FI CONNECTIVITY AND VUZIX APP STORE REGISTRATION
GET THE VUZIX MOBILE APP
Our companion app for Android and iOS enables easy setup and communication between your smartphone and M400.
Manage your Vuzix smart glasses right from your smartphone: Easily configure settings, manage notifications, remotely control apps, and more.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
SEE VUZIX M400 SMART GLASSES IN ACTION
Learn how easy it is to integrate Vuzix smart glasses into your workflows so that you can improve quality, streamline production, and reduce costs.
Our smart glasses are the most comfortable on the market — but don’t just take our word for it! Try them on and see for yourself.