Our M400 Starter Kit includes some of our best-rated accessories for our flagship device. The kit focuses on employee performance, comfort and safety. You can view all available M400 accessories here.
Add the flexibility of using all the top selling viewer mounting options in one kit. With the M400 Starter Kit you get the most advanced product in the Vuzix M-Series family, plus:
- Safety Glasses Frames (medium size)
- Hat Mount with Vuzix Hat
- Power Bank 3350
The M400 is the benchmark for the smart glasses industry. Its outstanding camera provides the best field service and vision-picking capabilities on the market. Its ruggedized mechanical design is ideal for users working in harsh environments. It is two-meter drop-tested and IP67 rated for waterproof and dustproof operation.
Our flagship device was chosen by Qualcomm to feature their groundbreaking Snapdragon XR1 microprocessor, designed specifically for smart glasses. This microprocessor enables a combination of voice and touchpad navigation for complete control over your device.
The M400 improves processes within many applications such as warehouse logistics, tele-medicine, manufacturing and field service. New apps are constantly being added to the Vuzix Appstore to enhance efficiency, accuracy and the user experience.
- Autofocus (PDAF)
- Up to 12.8-megapixel Stills
- Up to 4K Video
- 8-Core Qualcomm XR1
- Android 8.1 OS
- Smart viewer weighs only 68g
- Three noise cancellation microphones & Qualcomm truevoice for hands-free voice commands
- Mounting System for Functional Accessories
- Ruggedized to IP67 Standards for Water and Dust.
- Drop Tested 2 Meters.
- Display resolution: nHD color display
- Display type: OLED
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Field of View (diagonal): 16.8 degrees, equivalent to a 5 in. mobile device screen seen at 17 inches
- Brightness: > 2000 nits
- Contrast: > 10,000:1
- 24-bit color with true black
- Supports left or right eye use
- 8 Core 2.52Ghz Qualcomm XR1
- 6GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 64GB internal flash memory
- Android 8.1 OS
- OS and apps OTA upgradeable
- MDM available from multiple partners
- Drop safe to 2 meters
- Vuzix M-Series Rail Eyeglass frames without lens (standard)
- Weighs less than 3 oz.
- Eyeglass frames with lens
- Safety glasses
- Hard hat mount
- Headband mount
- Peltor headphone mount
- 135mAh internal battery supports hot swapping of external batteries
- 1000 mAh head-worn USB-C external battery with 3-level LED indicator
- Can be powered by 3rd-party USB battery packs in place of head-worn battery
- 2 – 12 hours of operation based on external battery choice
- 3 control buttons
- Voice control – customizable and supports multiple languages
- 2 axis touchpad with multi-finger support
- Integrated speaker (up to 97db output)
- Triple noise-cancelling microphones
- BT audio: HSP / A2DP
- Up to 12.8-megapixel stills
- Up to 4k30 video
- Improved auto-focus (PDAF)
- Improved optical image stabilization
- LED flash/scene illumination
- Barcode scanning
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 on USB Type-C
- Wi-Fi 2.4/5Ghz 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 5.0 BR/EDR/LE
- 3-degree of freedom head tracking
- 3 axis gyro
- 3 axis accelerometer
- 3 axis mag/integrated compass
- GPS / GLONASS
Major Market Solutions
The companion app for Android and iOS enables easy set up and communication between your smartphone and M400. The app benefits from monitoring for your smart glasses, access to apps, and a keyboard.