M400 OS Version 2.6.0
- Adds interactive Quickstart guide for device training.
- Allows Wi-Fi and time/date to be configured from the main Welcome screens after a factory reset.
- Adds "Form Helper" mode to the built-in web browser. This finds fillable fields within a web page and shows them in a more easily navigable layout. Enable it by choosing "Form helper" from the menu on any web page.
- Optionally allows preview text to be shown on the soft keyboard.
- Enable this from Settings > System > Languages & input > Virtual keyboard > Vuzix keyboard > Show preview.
- Adds South Africa to the regulatory e-label.
- Updates Chromium Webview to version 100.0.4896.127.
- Supports Vuzix speech recognition SDK v1.95.
- Updates Android security patches to compliance with the January 2022 bulletin.
- For more information on these security bulletins, refer to the official Android Security Bulletin page here.
To submit any issues encountered relating to this release, please use our standard Technical Support request form here.