Vuzix View: Mirror and Control Your Vuzix Device’s Screen from Your Computer
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL SMART GLASSES
Lightweight and durable, Vuzix M400 smart glasses are the most wearable, powerful, and ergonomically versatile headworn computer on the market.
WHAT'S NEW IN THE M400?
- Expansive 16.8° field of view: Picture a tablet floating right in front of your face
- Increased processing power with 8 Core 2.52Ghz Qualcomm XR1
- Increased RAM and storage
- Ruggedized, waterproofed design
- Snapdragon XR1 platform brings an immersive UI experience
M400 LONGEVITY SERIES
- Built for the workplace
- Ergonomically designed for all-day comfort
- Has a ruggedized, IP67 rated hot-swappable battery for use in harsh environments
M400 EXTENDED SERIES
- All the power of the Longevity Series, plus more
- Hours longer run time than the Longevity Series
- More powerful, ruggedized 3,350 mAh hot-swappable battery (non IP67 rated)
- Display resolution: nHD color display
- Display type: OLED
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Field of view (diagonal): 16.8°, equivalent to a 5 in. mobile device screen seen at 17 inches
- Brightness: > 2000 nits
- Contrast: > 10,000:1
- 24-bit color with true black
- Supports left or right eye use
- 8 Core 2.52Ghz Qualcomm XR1
- 6GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 64GB internal flash memory
- Android 9.0 OS
- OS and apps OTA upgradeable
- MDM available from multiple partners
- IP67 Rated (Longevity Series)
- Drop safe to 2 meters
- IEC60601-1-2:2014 Medical Device
- Vuzix M-Series Rail Eyeglass frames without lens (standard)
- Weighs less than 3 oz.
- Eyeglass frames with lens
- Safety glasses
- Hard hat mount
- Headband mount
- Peltor headphone mount
- 135mAh internal battery supports hot swapping of external batteries
- 750 mAh IP67 certified USB-C battery with 3-level LED indicator (Longevity Series) or an extended life 3,350 mAh USB-C power bank (Extended Series)
- Can be powered by 3rd-party USB battery packs in place of head-worn battery
- 2–12 hours of operation based on external battery choice
- 3 control buttons
- Voice control is customizable and supports multiple languages
- 2 axis touchpad with multi-finger support
- Integrated speaker (up to 97db output)
- Triple noise-canceling microphones
- BT audio: HSP/A2DP
- Up to 12.8-megapixel stills
- Up to 4k30 video
- Improved auto-focus (PDAF)
- Improved optical image stabilization
- LED flash/scene illumination
- Barcode scanning
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 on USB Type-C
- Wi-Fi 2.4/5Ghz 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 5.0 BR/EDR/LE
- 3-degree of freedom head tracking
- 3 axis gyro
- 3 axis accelerometer
- 3 axis mag/integrated compass
- GPS / GLONASS
- Mandarin Chinese
- Operating temperature -20ºC to 45ºC/-4ºF to 113ºF
- Operating humidity 0-95% RH
- Storage temperature 10-45ºC
- Storage humidity 0-95% RH
M400 STARTER KIT
Everything you need, all in one place
The M400 Starter Kit adds all of our most popular M-series head mount accessories and an extended-use power bank to give you the longest, most comfortable fit for your M400. Flexible mounting options make it compatible with almost any hat, helmet, face shield or glasses.
- Helmet mounts
- Hat mount with Vuzix hat
- Extended life 3,350 mAh USB-C power bank
- Safety glasses (medium)
What is hot swapping and why does it matter to smart glasses users?
All batteries eventually run down. Only Vuzix allows you to exchange your battery without powering down or interrupting use.
VUZIX M400 SMART GLASSES USE CASES
These days, teleconferencing is more vital than ever to keep workers connected and safe.
Step into the future with our travel-free, hands-free teleconferencing.
Vuzix M400 price is competitive and provides a cost-effective alternative to in-person meetings. Not only does it work with top conferencing platforms such as Zoom, WebEx, and MS Teams, its long battery life ensures that you’ll make it through your meeting with power to spare.
With our hands-free, heads-up Vuzix M400, you won’t be weighed down by tablets or clipboards. You can access instructions, diagrams, and videos via assisted reality (AR) with visual overlays and audio; document steps and detect issues; and livestream remote support — all hands-free.
Vuzix M400 smart glasses connect to ERP systems, letting you keep your teams aligned and up to date.
Last, Vuzix M400 battery life is second to none, so you can save time on swapping out and recharging batteries.
Not only does the M400 support HIPAA-compliant usage, the Longevity Series is IP67 rated and can be sanitized with conventional sterilization such as alcohol wipes.
Best of all, the battery ensures that they’ll last when you need them most: Our smart glasses are currently worn by medical professionals during surgeries for 16+ hours straight.
TUTORIAL #1: NAVIGATION OVERVIEW
TUTORIAL #2: STARTER KIT UNBOXING AND SETUP
TUTORIAL #3: WI-FI CONNECTIVITY AND VUZIX APP STORE REGISTRATION
GET THE VUZIX MOBILE APP
Our companion app for Android and iOS enables easy setup and communication between your smartphone and M400.
Manage your Vuzix smart glasses right from your smartphone: Easily configure settings, manage notifications, remotely control apps, and more.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
SEE VUZIX M400 SMART GLASSES IN ACTION
Learn how easy it is to integrate Vuzix smart glasses into your workflows so that you can improve quality, streamline production, and reduce costs.
Our smart glasses are the most comfortable on the market — but don’t just take our word for it! Try them on and see for yourself.