Publishers should not upload or otherwise make available applications or any other materials that display (via text, images, video or other media) or link to:
- Illegal content.
- Invasions of personal privacy or violations of the right of publicity.
- Content that interferes with the functioning of any services of other parties.
- Promotions of hate or incitement of violence.
- Violations of intellectual property rights, including patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Publishers should not upload or otherwise make available applications or any other materials that:
- Harm user devices or personal data.
- Create unpredictable network usage that has an adverse impact on a user's service charges or an Authorized Carrier's network.
- Knowingly violate an Authorized Carrier's terms of service for allowed usage.
- Create a "spammy" user experience, whether by posting repetitive content or misleading information about an application's purpose.
In the event that your application is removed from the Vuzix App Store, you will receive an email notification to that effect. If you have any questions or concerns regarding a removal or a rating/comment from a user, you may contact us at support@Vuzix.com. Serious or repeated violations of the Publisher Distribution Agreement or this Content Policy will result in account termination. Repeated infringement of intellectual property rights, including copyright, will also result in account termination.