Vuzix M4000 Smart Glasses a Breakthrough in Wearable Tech
‘Power of the Cloud’ in your view with Vuzix M4000 Smart Glasses
Today, the 4th Industrial Revolution asks businesses to reduce cost and increase output. Tech innovation is the preferred method of achieving this lofty goal. While portable scanners and smartphones have achieved this on factory and warehouse floors, they can’t compete with the Vuzix M4000 smart glasses.
READ: Architects to increase efficiency, save time with smart glasses
The ability to work hands-free is nothing new. However, tech companies have struggled to create a one-size-fits-all device for the enterprise market. Be it in warehouses or the field, there is more pressure than ever to find a solution.
Vuzix M4000 Smart Glasses are a monumental step in the right direction. Any occupation that handles inventory is made much easier by the intuitive device.
The Vuzix M4000 smart glasses set a new benchmark in wearable enterprise tech
Credit: Markets Insider
A safer, more productive way to work
The M4000 Smart Glasses offer a see-through display that eliminates the interaction delay between warehouse workers and portable scanners.
Leave those hand-helds alone.
The hands-free experience offers a number of groundbreaking features:
- Enjoy all the benefits of cloud-computing, making vital info like inventory counts readily-available
- 4K video allows users to stream live, high-resolution feeds of their view to off-site supervisors. The M4000’s screen offers a much crisper image than its predecessor, the M400
- Improved microphones and noise-cancellation headphones allow for seamless conferencing
- A built-in GPS ensures you’ll never get lost on a worksite again
- It supports all mounting options & accessories from earlier M-Series models
- With the power of Android 9 OS, the Smart Glasses are remarkably easy to navigate
Check out all the benefits of the groundbreaking M4000 smart glasses here.
Photo courtesy Hightech.Plus
Higher quality – no matter the industry
With crystal-clear text and video, the Vuzix M4000 Smart Glasses improve efficiency in warehousing, manufacturing and remote field service work, among other disciplines.
This trend-setting offering will help spearhead the move toward smart glasses – a transformation set to pick up speed in the 2020s.
Especially on worksites, users need more seamless ways to interact with their digital tools. Make no mistake: smart glasses offer a worthy solution.
The following Vuzix M4000 Smart Glasses facts support this:
- 25% improvement in picker efficiency
- 300% efficiency improvement in remote field service roles
- 60% faster machine repairs
- 500% productivity improvement in manufacturing roles
You can find more info on the Vuzix M4000 Smart Glasses here.