Influencers Wise to Embrace Smart Glasses
Vlogging has become a cultural staple. Whatever your interest, there are countless influencers to follow and connect with. Smart Glasses could improve the content they produce.
READ: How close are Mission Impossible Smart Glasses?
Strapping a tripod to your chest and walking through a convention centre isn’t ideal. Although socially acceptable, this experience is improved with discretion.
With Smart Glasses, vloggers could operate cameras hands-free. Just remember to get those release forms signed.
Smart Glasses would eliminate the need to carry around heavy vlogging equipment
Credit: Gowling WLG
Why AR could improve influencer-follower relations
Influencers have grown in prominence for a good reason: everyone wants to connect.
Some ways Smart Glasses could bring you closer to your favorite online personality:
- See what I see: Wherever an influencer goes, Smart Glasses could capture their POV. Be it a convention floor or after-party, they could mark-up their perspective with branded virtual decor.
- Instant feedback: During live streams, comments and questions could be displayed in an influencer’s lenses. No more breaking that flow to read from a smartphone or screen.
- Snap!: Instead of setting up burdensome camera equipment, just say “take a picture.” This hands-free capability allows for some amazing candid shots.
- Speech to text: Writing a blog or tweet could eventually be done hands-free. Simply speak, and text would appear in the lenses.
AR equipment are signatures of the upcoming era
Image credit: K7 Tech
Smart Glasses have endless applications
Like it or not, social media influencers have a place in modern life. Especially for Millennials and Gen Z, these tech-savvy socialites frame many worldviews.
With AR tech, Smart Glasses could enhance their vlogging and blogging capabilities.
This technology is set to affect countless jobs - in a positive way.
- Surgeons could use it as a virtual assistant.
- Teachers could broadcast their field-of-view to at-home students.
- Technicians in the field are already getting help from off-site experts.
The world is changing. Smart Glasses could ease the transition.