A step forward for cloud-based digital collaboration
Vuzix is incredibly proud to announce a major development in our relationship with telecom leader Verizon.
BlueJeans by Verizon is now supported by Vuzix M400 and M4000 devices. Verizon is partnering with Vuzix to open up their platform to more hands-free wearable tech users.
From healthcare to field service work to home offices, this latest BlueJeans version is ideal for almost any enterprise environment.
The use cases are many:
- Remote collaboration for moment of need support
- Video conferencing for virtual learning
- Modern, face-to-face video meetings with clients
- Reducing turnaround times in financial services
- Boost productivity and hire top talent with virtual interviews
Features of BlueJeans on Vuzix M-Series Smart Glasses:
- Hands-free HD video conferencing
- High-quality audio
- Web-conferencing capabilities
- Meetings powered by the cloud
Vuzix M400 & M4000 Smart Glasses now support BlueJeans by Verizon, setting a new benchmark for hands-free face-to-face communication.
Image credit: Yahoo Finance
Vuzix-Verizon strategic partnership
Vuzix is delighted to call Verizon a partner and BlueJeans is proof that wearable display tech is a big part of the telecom giant’s future plans. It is an honor to be able to support the needs of featured BlueJeans partners and more.
The widespread adoption of Smart Glasses among business owners is perhaps the most compelling result of this innovation era as physical-distancing protocols force businesses and individuals to operate differently.
By adding BlueJeans to the Vuzix App Store, Vuzix Smart Glasses can now connect the sizable population of users on Verizon’s popular collaboration platform hands free.