A promising development for Vuzix, Smart Glasses technology
Vuzix is officially among the largest publicly-traded US enterprises. Now included in both the Russell 2000 and 3000 indexes, the global Smart Glasses developer and manufacturer has joined elite company.
While the Russell 2000 Index doesn’t invest in large companies, earning membership is a big moment for smaller US stocks. Also known as Russell 2K, it features two-thirds of the 3,000 largest companies in the US.
The Russell 3000 Index tracks the performance of the country’s (you guessed it) 3,000 largest stocks.
Vuzix will now affect the value of ETFs that track the success of both indexes.
- This achievement cements Vuzix as a leader in the AR (augmented reality) and wearable technology spaces
- Companies that equip their staff with Vuzix Smart Glasses are saving great deals of time and money. Plus, their teams are experiencing less on-site injuries
- Enterprise leaders in healthcare, construction, manufacturing and several other industries are embracing the technology
- Physical distancing measures made the hands-free devices more popular, as they offered the most seamless training tool on the planet
- The devices were even able to speed-up training for vaccine handlers
Widely-considered a leader in wearable display tech, Vuzix has been listed among the largest publicly-traded US companies after making the Russell 2000 & 3000 indexes.
Setting - and surpassing - the benchmark
Across the US, Russell indexes are relied upon by investment managers and institutional investors to inform their decisions.
Vuzix is proud to be counted among the country’s most important enterprises.
That being said, the company’s work is nowhere near complete. Look for Vuzix Smart Glasses to become more commonplace on job sites over the next few years.
After that, it won’t take long for them to complement and replace your smartphone.