Vuzix Blade® OS Version 2.13 - Release Notes
Touchpad and Gestures
- Allows the touchpad to be used as a mouse pointer. Enable this by selecting "Mouse" mode in Settings > Device > Touchpad.
- Swipe with one finger to move the cursor.
- Tap with one finger to click the screen at the cursor.
- Swipe with two fingers to scroll the view.
- Tap with two fingers to go back.
- Adds settings:
- Touchpad Mode.
- *Pointer Speed.
- *Invert Pointer X-Axis.
- *Invert Scroll X-Axis.
- Adds Touchpad Mode setting to power menu.
PDF Viewer App
- Adds a default PDF viewer to handle system file view requests.
- Open PDFs by selecting the file in the PDF Viewer app.
- 802.11 Roaming improvements.
- Updates to GPS logic to support Google Maps when using Companion Location.
Audio and Speech Recognition
- Provides better interactions with BT headphones and Assistants.
OTA and Recovery
- Improved the OTA process while system is in Japanese
- Localization updates.
- Bug fixes.
- Updates HudResources.
- Updates HudActionMenu.
*Applies to Mouse mode only.