M400 Version 2.6.0 Availaible
- Adds interactive Quickstart guide for device training.
- Allows Wi-Fi and time/date to be configured from the main Welcome screens after a factory reset.
- Adds "Form Helper" mode to the built-in web browser. This finds fillable fields within a web page and shows them in a more easily navigable layout. Enable it by choosing "Form helper" from the menu on any web page.
Optionally allows preview text to be shown on the soft keyboard.
- Enable this from Settings > System > Languages & input > Virtual keyboard > Vuzix keyboard > Show preview.
- Adds South Africa to the regulatory e-label.
- Updates Chromium Webview to version 100.0.4896.127.
- Supports Vuzix speech recognition SDK v1.95.
Updates Android security patches to compliance with the January 2022 bulletin.
- For more information on these security bulletins, refer to the official Android Security Bulletin page here.