Skip to content
- Improves localization of built-in apps to French, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, German, and Spanish.
- Simplifies Vuzix App Store settings, and enables connections to the App Store by default.
- Solves audio bugs in video calling applications.
- Solves camera contrast problems in certain video calling applications.
- Added back the Text-to-Speech engine that was present through M400 OS v1.2.2.
- Enables programmatic control over touchpad enable state.
- Supports the optional Vuzix Speech-to-Text application as an entry method on the soft keyboard.
- Adds Korea and Singapore to regulatory e-label.
- Updates Android security patches to compliance with the December 2020 bulletin. For more information on these security bulletins, refer to the official Android Security Bulletin page here.