Waterproof Smart Glasses: Vuzix M400 Perfect for Tough Jobs
IP67 rated for waterproof, dustproof operation
Many industries lean on Vuzix M400 Smart Glasses. They boost user productivity, speed and efficiency - no matter the environment.
Fully-operational after spending 30 minutes under 2 meters of water, the model’s durability sets the industry benchmark. Cleaning and sterilizing the Smart Glasses is now easy.
More workplaces than ever rely on Smart Glasses. Now IP67 rated, the technology is more secure than ever.
Smart Glasses taking the world by storm
As more industries embrace Smart Glasses, they’ll continue to become even more durable.
With voice controls, they offer users a heads-up display (HUD) - freeing up their hands for any task.
Some areas Vuzix Smart Glasses are making life easier:
- Operating table: Surgeons embrace the hands-free support offered by the tech. The first knee-replacement operation using the M400 has been completed.
- Warehouse: Significantly increasing speed and accuracy, order pickers follow visual prompts. Entire workplaces can be mapped.
- Doctor checkups: In the COVID-19 era, Smart Glasses protect society’s most vulnerable. With telemedicine, caregivers can stream their first-person POV to off-site medical professionals.
- Field service: Technicians can receive guidance from off-site help. Confused by a foreign component? Take a hands-free picture, get instant feedback.
- Security: Using facial recognition, venues using M400 Smart Glasses are safer than ever before.
Augmented reality (AR) and the workplace
As more companies invest in Smart Glasses, the technology becomes more sophisticated.
This is already happening, as the global pandemic forces businesses and individuals to navigate social distancing measures. The most obvious path through is innovation.
Even without the push from COVID-19, Smart Glasses are set to become a fixture in many workplaces. From manufacturing to medicine to security, they provide a hands-free advantage that can’t be beat.
Incredibly durable, Vuzix M400 Smart Glasses are capable of enduring any climate.
“Vuzix” is a registered trademark of Vuzix Corporation